Friday, September 18, 2009

Mommy turns 30!!!!

Yes!!! Mommy turned 30!!!! "Do I feel like I turned 30"? Actually yes!!!! It has been a crazy last year with medical issues but I think I am doing good. Finally, I am back to myself!!!! We celebrated my birthday I would say the whole month of August!!! Jeremy surprised me to a shopping trip to Cincinnati with close friends and when I arrived back at home that night from shopping my family had remodeled my entire family room!!!! Hardwood and the whole works!!! I think Jeremy won the Husband of the year award. My 30th birthday included a well needed pedicure, more shopping, a weekend stay at The Galt House in Louisville and a visit to the zoo with the kiddos!!!! It was a great birthday!!!!
Now we are getting ready for Fall!!! Picking out halloween costumes, visiting pumpkin patches, going to parties, Allie Elise's Dance recital, Pre-school, Soccer, and planning our fall vacation to Disney World during the week of Halloween!!!! It is going to be a fun, yet busy Fall!!!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment